so , i decided to come up a 2017 resolutions after reading jane's blog
1. YES attitude
well, be prepared to confront all the challenges in life. Never say NO.
2. Workouts
I started jogging since November of last year, i skipped sometimes but still managed to maintain, recently I do more cardio. whatever it is i was training right now, i just hope that i could do as much as i could. At least a nice body shape
3. Eat clean
Hmm, this seems harder than do more workouts as i know i am a super CHIHUO, the most challenging part is No Cookies No Bread No Cake. But, i really wanted to hypnosis myself to stop. I will still eat some but not as many as last time. And, less meat. I feel it's quite hard for me to become a vegetarian again , so i don't wanna to limit myself from it since korean food is my food. So, Cut Sugar as possible as i can.Heheh
4. Stay positive
No emo girl as my label at alll!
5. Make new friends
I used to be a super introvert and antisocial Hahaha .. So, have to cut off these awkwardness .
6. Do more practices and get myself more involved in AOL
Live a knowledgeable life .
7.No guys problems
I know it's unavoidable if some people are meant to JUST pass by not meant to stay in my life. I understand it . But, i wish i can get to less influenced by it. i believed i can do it Hehe.
8. Do something NEW
try something i never touch before, learn some skills in different fields.
9. Travel at least one place
10.Improve ENGLISH
I guess that's all for my 2017 resolutions.
JiaYou Rourou
No comments:
Post a Comment